How To Style The Beret Fashion Trend The Casual -Chic Way!


The beret trend is everywhere and it's a major must-have accessory this season. I remember back then in high school, the beret was part of my school uniform and fast forward to 2018, the beret trend came back with a bang! Berets are now a major trend, an head accessory on every style icon.


History says Paris is the birth place of berets and that's why they have the parisienne artist kind of look and character. Berets come in different textures and colours, some are made from the thickest wool, while some are made from pure leather or faux leather , it could also be plain or beaded. However, whether you want a casual, sexy, or chic look, the beret is transitional and can go with everything. whatever type of beret you choose to wear, learn how to pull off the beret without looking cheesy.


The easiest way to rock the beret trend is by styling  it in a casual - chic way. You can never go wrong with a colourful beret paired with a slogan t-shirt and jeans.  I styled my beret look with a red beret, statement bag, slogan tee, high - waisted frayed hem jeans and a pair of heels which took my casual outfit from 1-100 real quick .   






 Wearing :
Beret - Thrifted
Belt and shoe  - Mag_collections
Jeans - Thrifted at tejuosho mall
Tee - Eko market

Location: The backyard






Although the beret trend can be a little tricky, be ready to give it a try with a pump of confidence . Like they say "Fashion is forever and trends never really seem to go out of style"

XoXo.......


Did you enjoy this post? Would you love to see more posts like this? What's your take on the beret trend ? Kindly leave your comments below.






Comments

  1. I've always seen beret as more of a female thing than men, but I think I'd like to give it a shot. Who knows..... I might just get hooked on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beret is a major trend in men's fashion right Now, get one and you are in.

      Delete
  2. I love how you styled this! Maybe I should try out this trend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the picture quality

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think anyone can go wrong with a beret if its styled appropriately. And u did a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one... would try this trend out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle || Bloggers cookout party at samanthas Bistro

My Lagos Waka || A tour of Lekki Arts Market and Nike Art Gallery ( Tips, Hacks and market finds)

EVENT || CREATIVITY AT SAO AND THE MUSE 3