Event: GTBank Fashion Weekend 2017




Hello darlings, how have you been and how's the month of November treating you?!  

I'm having a good month with so much events to attend and guess what?!?   I would be sharing all the buzz at the just concluded GTBank fashion weekend.


I know this is a break from the norm as I only blog about books review  and books recommendation but that's all going to change as I have decided to re- structure the blog and I am changing its niche from just a books blog to a books and lifestyle blog; I would
 be sharing tiny bits of activities am into as a bookaholic.......okay enough said already, now back to the fashion weekend, I attended day 1
of it with biba of royalbiba.com and it was an alluring experience for me as I was able to network and make new friends, and I attended a master class by creative and celebrity photographer TY Bello which was interesting.

The setup was nice and there was so many props to take pictures with and so many colourful backdrops too. The village market
 was an outdoor stall with different fashion items on display, I visited the henna's place stall 
and got the best zobo drink I have every tasted and I also bought this drink called fura. 





The exhibitions held was so nice with different items on display and sale and I just wanted everything to disappear into my closet.  My outfit to the event was effortlessly chic, I had a nice time making friends and having fun and in 
between biba takes nice pictures.







I would sure attend the next fashion weekend next year and thumbs up to my bank GTB for this initiative, and I hope you guys enjoy this post as much as I did writing it.
Love xx







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle || Bloggers cookout party at samanthas Bistro

My Lagos Waka || A tour of Lekki Arts Market and Nike Art Gallery ( Tips, Hacks and market finds)

EVENT || CREATIVITY AT SAO AND THE MUSE 3