Event: ART X exhibition 2017





Hello friends..........how have you been and I hope your week is going great?! I am so glad I finally get to post about my experience at ART X exhibition 2017 which took place at the civic center, Victoria island lagos between 3rd - 5th November. I attended the last exhibition that took place on the 5th and my first stop was the colouring bus which was placed out, I left my mark on the bus by signing my signature.  My next stop was the ground floor (indoor) where I took pictures at the ART X backdrop, from there I proceeded to the first level where artworks were displayed.  Lemi Ghariokwu's iconic record sleeves designed for flea kuti and the Ghana pesewa coins artwork by Yaw Owusu were both intriguing and breathtaking respectively.   





Fela record sleeves by lemi Ghariokwu's 




Pesewa coins artwork by Yaw Owusu








This photographic artwork is so enthralling 








At lakin ogunbawo booth




So fast forward I found myself at Rom Isichei booth where his art installation focused more on the 21st century norm " SELFIE" and I decided to enact the artwork. 

   
Also I checked out Polly Alakija's booth, am sure most of you must have seen the art designs
made on  falomo bridge......well she's the artist and I was awed by her simplicity when I met her.


Striking a pose at Polly Alakija's booth





MAD Galleries Art presentation



I also saw art works by other artists that were intriguing and some of the art pieces were hard to decipher. Some were made from recycled products, wool, bathroom slippers and so on. My outfit was casual and chic while artistic at the same time. The event gave room for networking as I made new friends and guess who I met???? Celebrity and creative photographer Kelechi Amadi Obi and I had a lovely conversation with him ( still basking in that experience)









Overall, it was a nice event and sure enough I would be

attending next year edition with one of you guys.


Have a lovely week .
XXX
















Comments

  1. Really interesting coverage of the exhibition, you make me wish I had been there. It's never too late though, who knows if we'd get to go together next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was eventful and I would look you up on the offer for next year edition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle || Bloggers cookout party at samanthas Bistro

My Lagos Waka || A tour of Lekki Arts Market and Nike Art Gallery ( Tips, Hacks and market finds)

EVENT || CREATIVITY AT SAO AND THE MUSE 3