The Smart Money Woman by Arese Ugwu Book Review






The rave online about this book made me buy it months back and I was not disappointed. The story line is fictional and predictable but also it is entertaining. It revolves around the life of a lagos "big girl" Zuri and her 4 friends. The
finance part of the book was so on point and I learnt a lot about investing, types of income, networking and so much more. Arese also included pratical exercises at the end of every chapter and for me I feel smart money woman speaks finance in an everyday layman's language because the advices are sound and easily achieve able.



Overall , the smart money is a pretty good read and I would rate it an 8/10. I would also recommend this book because it's a must read.

Have you read the book??? Let me know by dropping your comments below.

Comments

  1. What an interesting review made... it is surely a must

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks abayomi, the smart money woman is a must read for every African woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read the book and I would surely say it's a wonderful one. You can cut your coat according to what u want and still have more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read the book and I would surely say it's a wonderful one. You can cut your coat according to what u want and still have more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks omotola and I totally agree with you on that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyle || Bloggers cookout party at samanthas Bistro

My Lagos Waka || A tour of Lekki Arts Market and Nike Art Gallery ( Tips, Hacks and market finds)

EVENT || CREATIVITY AT SAO AND THE MUSE 3